- Grand Opening Promotion -
We are so excited to be open and ready to take care of your individual needs! To celebrate with us, check out our Grand Opening Promotion! These are for a limited time only, so don't miss out!
1) Free skincare gift set: In honor of Mary Kay's 60th anniversary, we are giving a free skincare set to the first 60 new aesthetic clients! 
2) 20% off for prepaid service series: You heard that right, we are giving you 20% off if you prepay for a standard series of services, a potential savings of over $500! Now through October 27th, 2023, and no limit to the number of times you can take advantage of this promotion! 
Beauty is a reflection of the light within.
A life well-lived shows its marks. Soften the effects of aging and enhance your natural beauty with our comprehensive menu of aesthetics treatments.
Laser/IPL hair removal
Time to stop shaving and waxing with permanent hair removal.
Laser dark spot removal
Target your unwanted benign pigmented lesions.
Ready to get started? Schedule your complimentary consultation today!
Melt away pockets of body fat while toning underlying muscle.
All services are proposed and subject to availability at time of opening. Images on this site do not guarantee similar results.
Botulinum toxins are the most-requested aesthetic service and have been safely used for decades for cosmetic purposes with the first FDA approval granted in 2002. Several brands now exist, all producing similar effects. Neuromodulators are great for deep wrinkles that show up with facial movements, such as frown lines, crow's feet, and bunny lines. Although they can be used to manage deep wrinkles once they start, starting at a younger age could target deep wrinkles before they even start!
Service menu (cost per unit):
Dermal fillers are the next most-requested aesthetic service, and are ideal for managing deep wrinkles which are present at rest. These lines include marionette lines, smile lines, and parentheses, and can diminish the appearance of features like vertical lip lines and chin creases. They can also add definition to sunken cheeks or temples, and enhance lips. Hyaluronic acid (Juvederm and Restylane product lines) and poly-L-lactic acid (Sculptra Aesthetic) are commonly used products, and are either naturally-occurring skin components or are FDA-approved synthetic materials that are safely resorbed by your skin. Dermal fillers can be complementary to neuromodulators, as each treatment targets different skin appearance challenges!
Pricing varies based on your desired results, product selection, and number of syringes needed to achieve your desired result. Don't worry, at your complimentary consultation we will provide a transparent service quote for you!
Aesthetics studies consistently show that we view aging primarily through the quality of our skin appearance. Dull, thick, lifeless appearing skin conveys a sense of aging, whereas smooth, fine, lustrous skin conveys a sense of youth. Our facial rejuvenation products include a range of gentle and medium intensity facial peels which can be tailored to your skin's unique needs and challenges. Additionally, we use diamond microdermabrasion to slough off layers of dead skin cells to brighten your skin's appearance. Radiofrequency microneedling can be used to tighten skin and revise scarring. You can even combine facial peels with microdermabrasion or microneedling for a cumulative effect! (Note that microdermabrasion and microneedling are separate procedures not combined together.)
Also, microneedling can be performed on other areas of the body for skin tightening and scar revision effects. Stretch marks can be managed as well!
We use and professionally recommend Mary Kay Cosmetics products, including in our Essential Facial Peel service. We additionally use physician-only AlumierMD in our Advanced Facial Peel.
Essential facial peel:
Advanced facial peel:
Laser hair removal
Tired of waxing and shaving? Laser/IPL hair removal is a near-permanent solution to unwanted facial and body hair. We use the Candela Nordlys device, which incorporates a variety of wavelengths so that we can safely target hair removal for any skin type. Schedule your complimentary consultation today!
Forehead: $115 Eyebrows: $100 Nose: $100 Cheeks: $115 Sideburns: $100 Upper lip: $100 Chin: $100 Ears: $115 Full face: $375 Anterior neck: $150 Posterior neck: $150
Underarms: $150 Upper arms: $200 Forearms: $200 Hands (including fingers): $150 Full arms: $425
Areolas: $100 Chest: $250 Lower abdomen (below the navel): $150 Full abdomen: $200 Upper back: $275 Lower back: $250 Full back: $400
Traditional bikini: $175 Buttocks: $200 Full Brazilian (including buttocks): $275
Thighs: $275 Lower legs: $275 Feet (including toes): $175 Full legs: $450
No time to shave before treatment? No problem! We'll prep the area for you for $25!
Laser dark spot removal
Dark spots, age spots, freckles: these blemishes may be coming between you and your satisfaction with your appearance. Our Candela Nordlys device is capable of permanently removing unwanted dark spots.
It's important that only benign spots are treated with laser therapy. That's why your consultation will always be with Dr. Crawford who will perform a careful skin examination to ensure it's safe to target these spots. That's good to know!
Also, telangiectasias and other benign vascular lesions are effectively targeted by our device!
Pricing depends on surface area needing treatment. Schedule a complimentary consultation today!
You're doing all the right things: you're adhering to a mindful dietary plan and maintaining an active lifestyle. And yet there are still pockets of unwanted body fat that stubbornly resist your best efforts at trimming them away. If this is you, we can help! Physiq is a novel device that uses a specific laser frequency to target and destroy fat cells under the skin without adversely affecting the skin coloration or hair distribution. Additionally, Physiq can be programmed to stimulate muscle fiber contraction in the treatment area, providing a toning effect. You can pair both treatments in a stepwise fashion for the best of both worlds! This device can target your abdomen, flanks, upper arms, thighs, and buttocks, including multiple target areas in one session!
Service menu (per session):
Electrical muscle stimulation:
Laser fat reduction:
Combination of both treatments:
Add on treatment area:
Meet the Team
1. The first 60 new clients, in order of first appointment, will receive, at the time of their first paid session (of any aesthetic treatment available throughout the promotion, excluding primary care services), one Mary Kay The Go Kit, either Timewise Repair Volu-Firm, or Miracle Set 3D, at provider's discretion and subject to availability; except for clients receiving an AlumierMD Advanced Facial Peel treatment, who will receive an AlumierMD Post Procedure Prescription. Skincare gift may not be exchanged for cash, credit towards other services, or for another skincare gift. Limit one skincare gift per client throughout the duration of this promotion, which ends after the 60th new, unique client has received their gift.
2. In order to receive the 20% off promotion, client must pre-pay the full value of a standard treatment series for the planned treatment, less 20%, at time of first treatment. A "standard treatment series" is defined as: five sessions laser hair removal; five sessions Physiq body contouring (SDM, EMS, or S.T.E.P.); three sessions microneedling (with or without radiofrequency); and standard, planned add-on treatment areas (such as additional treatment areas for laser hair removal, Physiq body contouring, or microneedling) at the time of first treatment only. Add-on treatments must be determined at time of first treatment and performed for all treatment sessions in the series. Promotion does not apply to additional treatments that may be required beyond the standard treatment series, or to add-on treatments requested after the first treatment session. Promotion does not apply to single treatments such as: neuromodulators (Botox, Xeomin, Dysport); dermal fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Sculptra); laser destruction of blood vessels or brown spots; microdermabrasion; facial peels; skincare purchases; primary care memberships or services; or shave prep if required for treatments. Pre-payment for services is non-refundable. There is no limit to the number of promotional treatment series a client may prepay for, so long as the first treatment session falls on or before October 27th, 2023.